Job description / Role
WTS Energy is seeking to hire Instrument Supervisor for one of our clients who is reputed operating company in UAE.
Rotation: 28/28 days
- Plan, supervisor and participate in the installation, testing, maintenance, repair, and calibration of a wide variety of electronic and pneumatic instruments, systems and analysis,
- Create or review troubleshooting plans to minimize unintentional outcomes and threats to business continuity.
- Ensure compliance with schedules and complete and accurate technical reporting.
- Ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with the company health, safety and Environment(HSE) policies and procedures.
- 3 years diploma in instruments or electronics
- 8 to 10 years experience in instrumentation within oil and gas industry with at least 3 years in supervision role
- It must include online testing of safeguarding and control systems, online testing or adjustment of control valves and field instrumentation.
- Maintain a UAE driving license
- Experience in the use of computer maintenance and materials systems.
About the Company
WTS Energy is the leading Consultant/Manpower Supply company to the International Oil, Gas an Energy industry. We supply Consultants to the Projects and Operations of our Clients. We also perform Outsourcing Services like Project Recruitment Campaigns and Workforce Management in Oil and Gas regions around the world.
We operate globally with offices in 12 countries, supplying the International Oil, Gas and Energy industry with professional personnel.
We offer hands-on support to our consultants in every region in which they work. We provide the best people to Upstream, Midstream and Downstream projects and operations. We serve our Clients and Consultants based on trust, high ethical standards and consistent quality of service.
RTC-1 Employment Services
Instrument & Control Technician
|Abu Dhabi||28 Sep|
Instrumentation & Control Technician - O&G Plants
E&I Technician O&M - Rotating Equipment
G. Gheewala Human Resources Consultants
|Saudi Arabia||26 Oct|