Job description / Role
VEGA, a German manufacturer in the field of instrumentations, is looking for an Inside Sales Engineer to be based in its Dubai office. The Inside Sales Engineer is the primary support resource for our customers, partners, and outside sales team. He/She is responsible for working collaboratively with the outside sales team as a technical advisor and product advocate. He/She must be able to identify and provide reliable solutions for all commercial and technical issues to guarantee complete customer satisfaction.
SPECIFIC ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Sell VEGA’s full product range and services in a competent and professional manner
• Work with outside sales team/partner in executing and achieving their territory and market business plans
• Resolve internal and external technical support requests or issues related to product selection, application, specification, installation, etc.
• Develop zone maps and action plans
• Produce commercial processes for quotation
• Provide extensive interaction with customers, partners, and team via phone calls and emails
• Travel, as needed, with outside sales team to support presentation and trade show activities
• Maintain expert level of product knowledge and application
• Listen, understand and convey customer requirements
• A degree in Engineering specifically in the technical field of Instrumentation or Electronics, or any successful experience in a similar controls industry role
• 3–5 years of work experience in Engineering or Customer Service
• Basic understanding of electrical and mechanical control systems
• Working understanding of network communications technology (e.g. Internet, Intranet, VPN, TCP/IP, Ethernet, etc.)
• Strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills
• Customer Service or Sales Support
• Proficiency with CRM/Database tools
• Proven Project Management skills
• English language proficiency
• Rigor, efficiency, and reliability
• Team spirit and open-mindedness
We are highly inclined toward smart and open-minded people who contribute to the exceptional culture at VEGA.
We offer a comprehensive package and benefits to the successful candidate.
About the Company
Production processes are becoming ever more complex. So it’s really important that the measurement technology used to control and monitor the processes is all the more understandable and intuitive. VEGA has set itself the goal of developing innovative measurement technology that is easy to install and operate and offers maximum safety and reliability.
VEGA employs over 1,480 people worldwide, 730 of whom work at its headquarters in Schiltach in the Black Forest. This is where, for over 60 years now, solutions to demanding measuring tasks are being conceived and brought to realization: for chemical and pharmaceutical plants, the food industry, drinking water supply systems, sewage treatment plants, landfills, mining, power generation, oil platforms, ships and airplanes.
VEGA is active in over 80 countries with its globe-spanning network of subsidiaries and distributors. The company and its products have all the necessary certificates and approvals for worldwide application. This applies to the technical safety as well as the quality of the products and services.
Big Fish Recruitment
Production Engineer - Masters Degree Educated
|Abu Dhabi||12 Apr|
Big Fish Recruitment
Ark In Interio
Junior Site Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services