Job description / Role
A reputed company in Aluminum Industry is currently looking for Instrumentation Technician for their operation in UAE.
Relating to the instrument & control installation, repair and maintenance of machinery, equipment and fixtures.
Ideal candidates must have;
- Must be familiar with all maintenance tools and should have basic computer knowledge
- Exposure to installation, troubleshooting & Instrument Calibration
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings/manuals/instructions
- Knowledgeable in the maintenance and troubleshooting of PLC Control systems
- 3 Years' of relevant experience preferably in an smelter environment or in a heavy industrial set-up after the Diploma
- Has experienced using computerized maintenance system (SAP)
- The past experience must be in heavy industry and skills in PLC/SKADA/Siemens/Allen Bradley.
- PEC Training completion
- Diploma qualification in Instrumentation or Electronics & Communications
- Completion of PEC Craft Training
Location: Dubai/Abu Dhabi
Note: Applicants must be currently in UAE
About the Company
Najma Human Resources and Training Consultancy, is committed to professional service in Human Resource and Training .
Najma, has been operating successfully since 1997 and has been offering consultancy service to a number of reputed organizations in the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.
RTC-1 Employment Services
Industrial Maintenance Engineer
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
|Abu Dhabi||3 Feb|
Automation Electronics Engineer
Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer
|Saudi Arabia||1 Dec|