Job description / Role
Your role is to provide administrative support to the operation and assistance to the Director
Task and Responsibilities
• Data processing and cross-checking of details to ensure that all data processing functions operate effectively and efficiently
• Performs daily operations which support functions of core processing system(s), including month end processing, computer operation, sorting, statement preparation, proof and other support roles;
• Processes insurance quotation requests from customers within given authority and ensures requests are completed in a timely fashion
• Performs a variety of routine daily tasks, reviews reports, prepares correspondence, participates in special department projects
• Filing policy documents and preparing policy dispatching to customers
• Liaise with insurance companies in close coordination with the underwriters to receive needed quotations and policy documents
• Dispatching renewal notices to customers
• Manning the reception; receiving guests/visitors
• Receipt of incoming and outgoing calls
• Monthly stationary orders and office supply inventory maintenance
• Send and receive documents through different avenues (courier, snail mail, personal delivery or pick up)
• Other tasks assigned by the Line Managers (filing, scanning, binding & photocopying of documents, etc.
Key experience and qualifications
• Bachelor's degree holder
• Proficient in MS Office
• At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Relevant experience in an Insurance Brokerage firm is preferred
About the Company
GAPCORP is a group of companies with global presence.
We are a distinguished ‘Third Party Administrator’ for the automotive industry, specializing in the administration of extended warranty, motor insurance and value added products, such as roadside assistance, track and trace as well as automotive accessories. We also offer the administration of extended warranty to Brown and White goods and electric products such as mobile phones, and TVs.
GAPCORP specializes in the services of Finance & Insurance platform for automotive dealers and access to reinsurance and insurance broking in multiple markets through our affiliates and subsidiary companies.
To ensure our global success, we have enhanced our products & services by deploying our very own direct marketing through our specialized call center and insurance broker services.
GAPCORP group has operating subsidiaries in the Middle East and North Africa, South East Asia, Europe and the Americas.
Our geographical spread gives us the advantage and exposure to diverse markets and newly emerging opportunities.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Ignite Search & Selection