Job description / Role
Insurance Applications Sales Executive Middle East & Africa
This vacancy is for Oracle's Financial Services Global Business Unit (FS GBU). Oracle provides the industry's most comprehensive packaged software and services solutions footprint for the financial services industry. Oracle's FS GBU is a world leader in providing IT solutions to the financial services industry. Oracle is the world's largest enterprise software vendor with 286,000 global customers and USD 22.4 billion in revenue. Oracle's customers include ten of the top ten global banks, ten of the top ten insurance companies, ten of the top ten securities firms, five of the top five mutual fund companies and four of the top five World stock exchanges. Oracle and Oracle Financial Services Software provide the industry's most comprehensive packaged software and services solutions footprint for the financial services industry. If you are operating in a commercial healthcare system, price (or premium) is an important competitive instrument. A low premium is possible if you minimize the administrative costs and the costs of healthcare. Good service and compliance with agreements help you to retain your members. Reaching new target groups of consumers is a condition for further growth. If you are operating in a public healthcare system, the emphasis is more on implementing the relevant laws and regulations at the lowest possible cost.
Oracle provides Insurance industry solution that enable them to automate operations, enable customers to implement new regulatory changes with minimal disruption and low cost, enable them to optimize and lower administrative cost, improve client services including claims servicing, scrutinize claims automatically to minimize fraudulent claims and support business growth.
We are seeking an energetic, self-starter with strong organizational skills, perseverance and the ability to focus on building a solid business pipeline to help us grow our Insurance solution footprint especially Life and Health Insurance across Middle East & Africa.
You are confident of leading all aspects of an enterprise sales engagement and have a proven and consistent record of performance selling at the enterprise level.
You will work closely with your customers as a trusted advisor to understand their business and technology challenges and are comfortable communicating and effectively articulating the value of Oracle's enterprise-class Insurance technology, in addressing these challenges and opportunities.
You are comfortable working with practitioners, technologists and executive decision makers, in effect, enabling your customer to see a long-term partner in Oracle for their operations transformation needs.
Please review the products this role is selling
Oracle Health Insurance - OHI
Oracle Policy Administration - OIPA
What You'll Do
Brief Description of the Role
- Develop and execute go-to-market plans to achieve and exceed sales targets and drive Market growth and expansion.
- Maintain and Build an in-depth understanding of the Insurance operations transformation market and changing technology landscape
- Build relationships and establish communications at the highest executive levels in your accounts and markets to understand their business and technology challenges and priorities
- Develop and maintain key account and opportunity plans for the most critical medium to high value opportunities.
- Understand the formal and informal buying process in the customer's environment - the influencers, gatekeepers, decision makers, budget holders and procurement - and develop strategies for each to mitigate risk and increase deal confidence
- Manage the closing process including negotiations, terms and conditions, and procurement activities
- Consistently communicate and brainstorm with your colleagues, extended team and drive feedback into management around all aspects of account, opportunity and market development.
- Leverage the power of the wider Oracle ecosystem - work closely with your technology, application colleagues, Key Account Directors and local Oracle management teams.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product and Customer Success to develop a sustainable "value proposition" to drive positive sales outcomes and deepen market presence
- Participate and drive customer engagement at conferences, Industry events and seminars in your respective territory.
- Develop a 5x 12-month pipeline of qualified opportunities to meet and exceed your quota targets
- Effectively and rigorously, use Oracle CRM system to maintain and manage your pipeline for end-to-end opportunity management and to ensure effective cadence on deal forecasting.
- Build, manage and enable your partner ecosystem - regional and international consulting partners and SI's - to be your voice to market/ customer.
- Build a deep understanding of your competitive landscape - the known and unknowns
- Travel commitment - approximately 30 - 50% of time.
- Follow-up on on-going implementation projects led by consulting to monitor and support customer success
What You'll Bring
- Successfully sold enterprise class applications into insurance / pension industry - Public Sector and Private Sector.
- Strong understanding of Insurance technology or related enterprise class policy administration and insurance business life cycle applications, especially Health and Life.
- Deep understanding of the Middle East & Africa insurance market,
- Proven consultative and solution sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate and build clear and concise return on investment value statements,
- Structure business problems and jointly arrive at viable solution approaches alongside solution and product teams,
- Ability to manage complex and long tail sales cycles along with the ability to provide coordination, leadership and direction to your extended team/ colleagues,
- Strong time management and ability to effectively work under pressure in a fast paced complex and global sales environment,
- Ability to own, control and manage complex customer negotiation cycles with procurement, legal and executive leadership teams on the path to contract close,
- Strong orientation to internal team communication, continuous collaboration and establishing transparency amongst stakeholders,
- Ability to manage complex and wide ranging internal processes within the Oracle structures,
- Ability to make sense of ambiguity, think on your feet and maintain objectivity while solving problems through long drawn out sales cycles and processes,
- Willingness to continuously learn and ideate new ideas and solution approaches with your external (Customer/Partners) and internal stakeholders,
- Clarity of thought and crisp structured communication is tantamount,
- Strong spoken and written communication and interpersonal skills
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts