Job description / Role
Our Client is looking for Insurance Business Development Manager. Experienced with lead generation and prospect management.
• Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation
• Building business relationships with current and potential clients
• Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals
• Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
• Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
• Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with client through closing process
• Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
• Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
AED 120,000 to 160,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Business trips + Career development training
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers
• Persuasive and goal-oriented
• Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives
• Excellent analytical and time-management skills
• Demonstrated and proven sales results
• Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
About the Company
At study abroad, we have a strong commitment to education and career development. Our aim has always been to help international students study in a country of their choice. We are passionate about bringing international grade education to the doorsteps of our students from all over the globe.
We aspire to become the world’s leading global education advisory by connecting our students to our huge network of opportunities across the globe.
Transparency and Integrity are the two most important building blocks we believe in for the admissions process at Study Abroad. We are committed to the highest ethical standards. Study Abroad programs are designed to handhold students and help them in exploring best-fit university options, applying to multiple universities through a single application form system. Our organisation and our counselors pledge ethical and clarity in mind attitude in our interactions with our students and their families.
Business Development Manager - Facilities Management
Big Fish Recruitment
Business Development Manager
Banking & Insurance Executive
Business Development Executive