Job description / Role
A premium dental facility is looking to hire presentable and experienced insurance coordinator for a full-time role who is fluent in English and has prior experience working in a dental clinic. In this role, you will be mainly be responsible in managing and reimbursing insurance claims for all incoming patients and will report directly to the Chief Medical Officer of the company.
Other responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
* Review, interpret, abstract clinical information from medical records for the purposes of reimbursement, research and compliance utilizing established coding principles and protocols.
* Expert in medical record review to abstract information required to support accurate outpatient and dental coding.
* Expert in assigning accurate service codes for diagnosis and procedures performed in dental setting.
* Responsible for claims submission, rejection, re-submission and all sorts of insurance documentations.
* Adhere to DOH Claims and Adjudication rules and coding guidelines.
* Obtain approval for medical/dental procedures.
* Inform patients of dental office procedures and policy.
* Move patients through appointments as scheduled.
* Enter all relevant patient information into data system.
* Maintain and manage patient records in compliance with privacy and security regulations.
* Answer and manage incoming calls.
* Complete and file insurance forms and dental billing records.
* Translate dental services into proper billable codes.
* Communicate with dental supply vendors.
* Handle test results including x-rays and dispatch lab work appropriately.
* Office duties including document filing, scanning, and creation.
* Organize referrals to other medical specialists.
* Communicate with insurance companies regarding eligibility, payments, approvals, reconciliation and other requirements.
* Explain the coverage of medical benefits to patients when required.
* Act as a resource for billing, pre-authorization, reimbursement issues and outpatient/dental.
* Ensure high level of patient data confidentiality.
* Check codes for each claim to avoid any errors to minimize rejections.
* Follow policies and procedures, completes administrative tasks accurately and on time.
To be considered for the role, the following criteria should be met:
* Proven experience working in a dental office for at least 2 years.
* At least 1 year of experience as an insurance coordinator/dental coder.
* Have an excellent command in English.
* Knowledgeable with dental terminology.
* Excellent phone and in-person communication skills.
* Excellent organization, time management and multitasking abilities.
* An understanding of dental office procedures and workflow as well as insurance guidelines and procedures.
* Skilled in using Doc32 and latest MS Office such as MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Knowledgeable on THIQA, DAMAN, ADNIC, NAS, and etc. on insurance eligibility and authorization process.
* Currently in and willing to work in Abu Dhabi ASAP!
* Ability to work 6 days a week.
The working hours of this position will be from 9 AM to 5 PM from Saturday to Thursday. Those interested in this position must include a copy of their photograph in their resume.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Front Desk Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
A Leading Shipping And Chartering Company In The UAE
HR Administrative Assistant
Irwin & Dow
Front Desk / Receptionist / Customer Service Representative
|Abu Dhabi||14 Jul|