Job description / Role
Our client is looking for an experienced Insurance Manager to identify, plan, direct and manage company’s various insurable and non-insurable risks.
• Identify, assess and evaluate company’s risks, plan actions to eliminate/minimise exposures
• Visit risk sites to analyse and review risks, discuss with the various stakeholders.
• Continuously review all the insurance policies with regard to policy wording, adequacy of cover, sums insured, indemnity limits, clauses, warranties, exclusions etc.
• Arranges engineering risk surveys of project sites and all operational locations. Spearhead the entire exercise and provide necessary clarifications and responses to risk engineer/s and ensure requirements/recommendations are implemented.
• Develops methodologies to choose Intermediaries
• Works with chosen intermediaries to develop risk transfer strategies
• Develops appropriate programmes for risk transfer systems for projects, operations and businesses.
• Engage with Projects, Operations, Business Heads, Accounts and other appropriate departments to achieve objectives
• Review all third-party contracts with regard to insurance/indemnity and ensure that proper insurance covers are procured and maintained throughout the contract period to protect Company’s interests.
Project Development & Project Finance Support
• Assists and participates in the project development teams to review all prospective investments from a risk and insurance perspective
• Interacts with Acquisitions & Project Finance, Business Development and other stakeholders to achieve objectives Business
• Develops and maintains professional relations with Insurance Companies, Brokers, Loss Adjustors, Risk Surveyors and Consultants to stay abreast of developments/best practice and ensure the smooth flow of Company business and requirements.
• Maintains good working relationship with all Group Companies and Departments
• Makes appropriate recommendations to the Director-Insurance to make decisions on all Insurance & Risk Management related matters.
• Exercises financial authority at the level established by the Management.
• Makes recommendations in selecting service providers (Insurance Intermediaries, Insurance Companies etc) Requirements: • 8 to 10 years post professional qualification in the Insurance Industry and minimum 5 years in the Oil & Gas Industry in a
Managerial/Senior Supervisory position.
• Sound understanding of insurance risk management, strong statistical and analytical skills, attention to detail, strong communication skills, good knowledge of English.
• Educated to university degree level.
• Professional Insurance Qualification, preferably Chartered Insurance Institute diploma – ACII
About the Company
We specialise in matching exceptional support staff to top businesses and private individuals.
We recruit for a range of positions around the world, including personal assistants, executive assistants, administrative assistants and many more.
Our expert consultants only work with high-calibre individuals who offer outstanding business and private support. This is what makes us one of the market-leading permanent and temp recruitment agencies in London.
Insurance Sales Specialist
Chedid Capital Holding
Assistant Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Marine Insurance Assistant
A Leading Shipping Company In Fujairah
J&T Express Middle East
Associate Operations Manager
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)