Job description / Role
Our client, a global internet and technology company that manages various content platforms, is looking for an Integrated Marketing Communications Manager to join their Dubai team. This is a hands on role that suits a seasoned marcomms expert with a number of years experience in the Gulf region.
You will use your excellent understanding of the MENA market, culture and media to create the social strategy and communications strategy. You will create strategic marketing plans in order to meet the company’s product development plan for the Middle East.
To be considered for this role you must have:
• At least 5 years experience in brand marketing for an internet (B2C) or e-commerce company;
• Good knowledge of internet product operation and can create a strategy and an effective plan in order to meet product development goals;
• Integrated Marcomms project experience is preferred;
• You will have an integrated marketing mindset and have solid experience of both online and offline media;
• An excellent communicator you will be a fantastic storyteller, able to capture the consumer’s imagination in order to promote the company and their products;
• You will have impeccable attention to detail and be adept at focusing on data to assess the progress of implemented campaigns;
• Candidates must be completely fluent in English.
This company has dynamic plans for the region and this will be a fulfilling opportunity for someone that has the required technical knowledge and is passionate about what they do.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.