Job description / Role
Integrated Media Analyst is responsible for developing, executing and analyzing integrated plans for online, offline and emerging media. Critical thinking is essential, as media approach needs to be ROI positive while driving key performance metrics and building awareness and other key brand dimensions. Extensive national television and digital video experience is a must.
• The primary responsibility is to work with TV, and digital media teams to provide the analytic insight needed to optimize the annual investment in media for our clients
• Continue to enhance our proprietary media optimization model to monitor, analyze, report and recommend tactics to drive efficiency and growth. This requires data collection, data modeling, internal/external relationship building and communication/presentation skills
• Act as a subject matter expert in media and funnel analytics as well as to our media and attribution partners
• Provide analytic guidance and define success metrics for online/offline media campaigns and funnel initiatives, and explore and recommend new approaches to continuously enhance our analytical capabilities.
• Design and execute Cross Media advertising effectiveness and Campaign effectiveness studies
• Build best practices, benchmarks for MENA and case studies
• Highly competent in integrated planning and communications strategy
• Deep knowledge and experience with multiple communication channels and their role in brand marketing, specifically TV and digital
• Extensive national television and digital video experience
• Extensive understanding and knowledge of media, business analytics methodologies, partners and frameworks
• Technical understanding of media research and measurement systems
• Fluency in ROI measurement and analytics - MMM and Attribution Models
• You maintain a current POV on evolving media landscape, emerging technologies, consumer trends
• You have fluency in ROI measurement and analytics
• Ability to translate business problems into actionable media and non-media solutions
• Strong understanding of client’s business environment and agency services business models
• Current knowledge of trends and innovations in media
• Excellent organizational, project management, and communication skills
• Presentation writing and packaging
About the Company
A leading Media Services Company in the Middle East.