Job description / Role
Workforce solutions have been engaged by out client to source an Integrated Payment System Engineer for a 3-Year contract duration.
As an Integrated Payment System Engineer your role will be responsible for day to day monitoring of the performance of the ITPS system, reporting of faults, managing of accounts, user registrations.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who can demonstrate experience in the following;
- Experience in providing support for large scale enterprise level information technology and integrated payment systems.
- Experience in large scale system accounts management and managing these accounts.
- Understanding of integrated payment back office system operations and their integration with operations and customer service.
- Experience in supporting custom and COTS software packages, CRM software, system ticketing software.
- Understanding of networking, client-server management, desktop support, system support techniques, KPIs and best practice.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Information Systems or related technical field.
- Have 10+ years of relevant experience and Information technology related certifications are desired.
- Have Experience in a customer service organization involving payment systems and transactions is desired.
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
• Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
• Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
• Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 2000+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 70,000 employees monthly.