Job description / Role
We are looking for an Integration Specialist who will be responsible for developing, maintaining and updating system integrations and components, including but not limited to application to application integrations, services, internal and external API, file transfer, and EDI. The Integration specialist will be fully responsible for participating in requirements analysis and decomposition, design, development, internal testing, and the documentation of same for the application-application integrations. Primary responsibilities will also include troubleshooting existing integrations and providing technical support to the application development team.
- Manages/balances his/her own workload to ensure accurate and timely service delivery.
- Makes recommendation to the management on ways to improve the efficiency and quality of the service delivery.
- Prepares periodic reports to the management with respect to any operational issues encountered and identifies issues that require management actions.
- Ensures that his/her clients are invoiced in accordance to the applicable service agreements and on a timely basis.
- Developing and maintaining services used in application integrations
- Designing integration solutions and documenting the design in accordance with best practices.
- Working with development teams to architect, design, build, and implement application integrations
- Building reports and/or data extract to support business analysis.
- Coordinating directly with business users and business analyst to best understand and analyze business specifications.
- Providing technical assistance to troubleshoot and resolve integration errors.
- Conducting investigation activity/research and giving technical advice to the adoption or integration of new technologies and their business impact.
- Evaluating & recommending new software, utilities, and tools.
Qualifications / Skills Minimum Requirements for Candidates
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering OR related field
- Minimum 3 years of proven relevant experience
- Experienced in Data models and ORM
- Knowledge of Workday Benefit and Payroll preferred
- Experienced in system-level authentication (OAuth2, etc.);
Expectations for Ideal Candidates
- Payroll OR HR System Development OR Implementation
- Updated CV: Upload latest Resume
About the Company
Are you looking for a single talent? Or do you need to recruit a whole team of industry experts? Mercans is at your service. You can tap into more than a decade of expertise working in human resources and recruitment in the challenging environments of the Middle East and North Africa. You have our database of more than 75,000 candidates at your disposal, and with it a better chance to find exactly what you're looking for.
Mercans gets you the connections you need to mobilize even very large teams at short notice. Our recruiters and experts are on site, and with them, your business has an established and reliable presence in the area.
You have the advantage of Mercans' very own candidates database, of which more than 35,000 candidates come pre-qualified. With us, you get the fastest, most experienced, and most reliable recruitment agency in the area.