Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
48,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
Worley is currently recruiting for an Interface Manager to join our team in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Purpose & Scope:
- Ensuring QHSE goals, objectives and targets are met through personal leadership and involvement.
- Safe delivery and handover of the Project to the Owner, sustainably, safely, on time, within budget, ensuring that a quality product is produced that represents 'best value' for the Owner and their Stakeholders.
- The Technical Integrity Manager, together with the Company Interface Manager is responsible for managing all Interface and Stakeholder Management aspects of the AHC Project and for implementing the Interface Management Strategy.
- Responsible for Interface and Stakeholder Management delivery throughout the Project lifecycle and for coordinating Interface information and disseminating to all Project Stakeholders.
- The role includes a strong focus on relationship management including the development of an Interface and Stakeholder Management Relationship Matrix.
- Champion the Project Safety culture, behaviors and engagement activities.
- Implement the Project Interface Management strategy and deliver against Project Interface requirements.
- Liaise with Company and PMC Engineering and Process Managers to own and drive technical issues which have a resulting Interface and tracking of each Interface Issue through to closure.
- Identifying the requirements for permits and consents with national government departments and local authorities.
- Ensuring that the PMT and EPC Contractor(s) produce the necessary documentation to obtain the required permits and consents.
- Providing ongoing liaison with Government authorities.
- Identifying Interfaces and ensuring they are managed effectively.
- Identifying and managing Interfaces between specific scopes of work that make up the AHC Project.
- Identifying Interfaces between the main EPC Contractors and ensuring they are managed to a satisfactory closure.
- Develop, implement and maintain the Project Interface Register and tracking of each InterfaceIssue through to closure.
- Develop, implement and maintain an Interface and Stakeholder management Relationship Matrix.
- Mediate in Interface disputes between EPC Contractors.
Minimum Experience: 15 Years
Minimum Qualification: A bachelor's degree in Engineering from an accredited university.
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.