Job description / Role
A leading multinational B2B conglomerate group operating across manufacturing, retail, logistics and supply chain services sectors is expanding to new geographies and looking to hire temporary Finance professionals.
Our client is launching exciting new business lines to proactively generate revenues and improve their portfolio. The team is looking to hire temporary finance analysts, accountants, credit controllers and treasury professionals for a rolling period of 2-6 months.
The interim Finance staff will be responsible for
* Perform analysis on operational activities including historical, current, and projected revenue and expense, cash flow, variances, and costs.
* Conduct financial due diligence and apply latest IFRS standards
* Prepare cost-benefit analyses for projects across departments while identifying areas where cash flow and revenue can be improved
* Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including month-end procedures, AP/AR management, Payroll and utilities reporting, and fixed asset activities
* Coordinate and complete annual audits
* Supports treasury and cash management operations and helps develop strategies to maximise efficiencies, safeguard assets and minimise costs
* Recommend and implement improvements to current cash management processes
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. If needed, the company is willing to get a 3-6 months mission visa for the shortlisted professional.
The successful candidate for this role is/has:
* Immediately available to join
* Bachelor's degree or higher (professional qualification - ACCA/CPA/CMA preferred)
* 3 - 8 years of experience in the relevant job role (Accounting/Treasury/FP&A)
* Knowledge of IFRS accounting standards
* Solid business partner with the ability to plug & play as soon as he/she joins
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
BAC Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||4 Apr|
A Leading Trading Company In The UAE
Assistant Manager - Finance Operations & Reporting
Arab Media Group (AMG)