Job description / Role
Aquila Consulting are working in partnership with an Interior Design and fit out company based in Dubai. Due to expansion in the market, they have an exciting opening for an Interior Design Architect.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Meeting with clients to discuss project objectives, needs, and budget
• Preparing and presenting design proposals, including detailed drawings of finished
• Interiors, renovations, or restorations
• Meeting with construction professionals and clients to discuss feasibility of designs
• Reviewing local rules and regulations to ensure the construction project falls within all constraints
• Creating detailed drawings and specifications for interior projects
• Specifying the materials needed for construction of projects
• Working with computer-aided design software to create blueprints and images
• Working with contractors, surveyors, and building service engineers to create a construction schedule and bring the designs to fruition
• Coordinating work between various contractors
• Supervising construction of spaces to ensure projects meet deadlines, stay on budget, and adhere to the original vision for the design
• Visiting proposed locations and building sites.
• All the drawings should be verified & approved by the Operations Manager before forwarding it to the client & for authority Approval.
• Problem solving
• Strong Leadership
• Presentation & Communication Skill
• Ability to work independently
• Visualisation.& Drawing Skills
• Computer Skill (Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketchup, Illustrator or other design programs)
About the Company
Aquila Consulting is a Dubai based talent recruitment company established by individuals with unrivalled recruitment expertise in Global Search and Selection. We offer our clients a partner-centric, personalised, and mature approach to focusing and delivering on their international talent requirements.
What makes us stand out from the crowd is the rigor and passion we bring to the recruitment process. We offer unparalleled performance, transparency, and advocacy, taking the time to fully understand your organisational vision, culture, structure and leadership needs.
Aquila Consulting pride ourselves on seamlessly delivering the most efficient time and cost saving recruitment solution for your business.
Architect / Interior Designer
Multiline Design & Contracting
Jr. Interior Designer
RTC-1 Employment Services
Interior Designer (Junior Level)
Interior Designer - Curtains/Wallpapers
Black Pearl Consult