Job description / Role
The Interior Design Coordinator assists and supports the interior or architectural design team in planning, designing, and furnishing large corporate, commercial, or industrial projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist the team come up with the design ideas, develop presentations of those ideas to show the clients
• coordinate the activities and materials required to make ideas a reality
• select and order the fabrics and furnishings for one project,
• create a visual presentation of a floor plan redesign for another
• The bulk of your responsibilities lie in coordinating the various elements that execute the design.
• These include things like coordinating the deliveries, installation schedules, and deadlines between the design team, the clients, the warehouse, and vendors.
• Your duties might also include creating, monitoring, and managing requisitions and purchase orders – communicating with everyone involved as you go along.
• This job requires both creative and administrative skills, and you will often be working on multiple projects with variable timelines.
• You must be detail oriented, a multi-tasker, and great at coming up with creative design solutions
• Minimum 5 years in a similar role, as you play a huge role in the firm’s ability to meet the client’s goals – whether they are to sell merchandise, raise productivity, or improve the lifestyle of the client, or the client’s employees or residents.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.