Job description / Role
International Architecture firm are looking for an Interior Designer to join their growing Dubai studio. This firm has an established presence in Asia, Europe and the Middle East, with large scale and award winning projects.
Delivery focused Architects and Designers, they have high end, large scale projects in the UAE with a very healthy pipeline workload.
Working closely with Architecture team, this Interior Designer will be creating and developing overall interior design concepts, formulate design presentation strategies, and deliver project delivery of residential and commercial projects.
• Lead the creative interiors efforts on client projects, developing overall design concepts and design presentation strategies
• Lead interior design efforts that include programming client needs, conceptual design, schematic design, design development, space planning and construction documentation
• Advise on the selection and presentation of furniture, furniture systems, fabrics, equipment (FF&E), color palettes, and lighting
• Supervise the generation of finish plans, specifications, and material selections needed for construction
• Provide design support and documentation during completion and execution of design concepts
• Work with external consultants, product representatives, furniture dealers, and fabricators
• Act as the interior design interface with clients and consultants
• Collaborate with team members and colleagues to promote an inter-disciplinary design approach and philosophy
• 10+ years’ professional experience
• Advanced degree in Interior Design
• Experience creating and developing overall design concepts and formulating design presentation strategies in the UAE market.
• Outstanding graphic presentation skills
• Proven track record of success in maintaining and growing client relationships
• Strong, persuasive communicator with excellent verbal presentation skills and the ability to communicate complex design concepts to clients
• Local knowledge of UAE market, clients and suppliers
• A desire to mentor team members, offer guidance and leadership
• Knowledge of furniture, finishes, materials, color selections, and specifications
• Experience with Revit, SketchUp, AutoCad, Adobe Creative Suite and other relevant software
About the Company
Consisting only of Director level personnel, each with over 12 years' experience of working within the Gulf Region, we aim to alleviate all the issues and frustrations traditionally associated with using a Resourcing or external HR service. Each client and candidate is handpicked and dealt with by a Director personally thus ensuring that all parties get the level of service they expect. to: Consisting only of Director level personnel, each with over 12 years' experience of working within the Gulf Region, we aim to alleviate all the issues and frustrations traditionally associated with using a Resourcing or external HR service. Each client and candidate is handpicked and dealt with by a Director personally thus ensuring that all parties get the level of service they expect.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Interior Designer
Head of Interior Design
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Senior Interior Designer