Job description / Role
We are looking for an Interior Designer to join our very busy team.
You will deal with design from conceptual development and liaising with the stakeholders to managing and executing the design.
This role is ideal for a dynamic individual who wants to specialise in spa design in the hospitality and leisure sector.
- Undertake design projects from concept to completion
- Liase with clients and attend meetings
- Interpret and translate client requirements
- Work closely with other consultants and contractors
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
- Produce “sample” and “mood” boards
- Produce client presentations
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practises
AED 10,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Requirements and skills:
- Good conceptual skills and an eye for detail
- Spa design experience would be an advantage
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Vray, Indesign and Photoshop or other design programs
- Design detailing
- Communication and presentation skills
- Degree in Interior Design or similar
About the Company
PARKER CONNECT is the fastest growing Management Consultancy in the Middle East. We provide world class services such as Executive Search and Consultancy through our centrally located office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Ever since starting operations, the organization has witnessed rapid growth purely achieved through firm business relations and quality service delivery. Our market knowledge in the region put together with quality consultants and excellent infrastructure has enabled us to build a strong portfolio of clients which include MNC’s and local firms.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Interior Concept Designer
Inner Space Interior Design
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Interior Designer (Fit-Out)
|Abu Dhabi||24 Aug|