Job description / Role
Workforce solutions have been engaged by out client to source an Interior Designer for a medium sized fit out contractor on a permanent basis.
• As an Interior Designer, your role will be responsible for managing projects from concept through to completion, and for ensuring that they are delivered on time, within budget and to the highest design standards.
• You will also be responsible for ensuring technical excellence and promoting design innovation across the team.
• This is a client facing role with liaising with local authorities and coordinating with other disciplines and consultants.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who can demonstrate experience in the following;
• B. Sc. Interior Design, or equivalent and have 5+ years’ experience.
• Strong background in interior design preferably on commercial Projects.
• Strong experience in Commercial offices is desirable but not essential.
• Excellent communication skills
• The ideal candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree in Architecture or Interior Design and must have minimum 5 years’ experience in commercial design with excellent Knowledge of 2D and 3D design & some experience working on commercial office projects.
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
• Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
• Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
• Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 2000+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 70,000 employees monthly.