Job description / Role
We have been assigned an exclusive role from one of our clients, who is a luxury furniture company and is urgently looking for an artful Interior Designer to be based in Dubai, UAE to undertake a variety of space designing projects. You will deal with design from conceptual development and liaising with the stakeholders to managing and executing the design. The goal is to design practical spaces but yet visually pleasing.
Other responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Undertake design project from concept to completion
- Define project requirements and schedule during the “brief”
- Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
- Set costs and project fees according to budget
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
- Produce “sample” and “mood products”
- Supervise work progress
- Work closely with designers, decorators, architects, and constructors
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions, and best practices
To be considered for this job, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning, and new constructions)
- Expertise in layout, color, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture, and all installations.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator, or other design programs
- Excellent portfolio of previous works
- Creative talent, imagination, and eye for design
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
- BS degree in Interior Design or similar
- Should be proficient in Curtain designing and wallpaper installation
- Proficiency in English; Arabic is desirable
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such a request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do reach us.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Interior Design Architect
Architect / Interior Designer
Multiline Design & Contracting
Jr. Interior Designer
RTC-1 Employment Services
Interior Designer (Junior Level)