Job description / Role
• Conceptualise and create innovative retail concepts and experiences within the guidelines of the client brief
• Prepare 2D sketches using computer assisted design (CAD) , detailed scale technical drawings.
• Advise on the selection and presentation of furniture, furniture systems, fabrics, equipment (FF&E), colour palettes, and lighting
• Responsible for managing projects from concept through to completion with minimal supervision, and for ensuring that they are delivered on time.
• Responsible for architectural and interior design of Boutiques, Restaurants and Shops
• Coordinate with the internal team to ensure design is fully coordinated & integrated with the construction and program process
• Produce all relevant materials for client presentations, such as, mood boards, sketches, and visualizations of the entire retail concept
• Coordinate with relative Consultants, MEP, Carpenters & Project Managers
• Visit the worksite and providing support to all technical problem, drawing changes, thereby achieving project requirements and quality standards.
• Work in collaboration with the MHF design team to drive graphics, rendering and presentation narratives
• Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practises
• Develop innovative teams who can quickly adapt to as well as create new opportunities
• Coach and guide teams to perform to their optimal potential, produce highest standards of output
• Engage in performance evaluation of direct team members and review the indirect span of control to ensure efficiency and consistency in assessing performance
• Promote ongoing training and development and up skill key talent to larger roles.
• Provide a leadership avenue for the teams to be able to escalate their concerns to enable prompt resolution of the same
• Communicate any organizational changes and mitigate risks through effective change management
• Bachelors or Masters Degree in Interior Design/ Interior Architecture. ( 5-7 years)
• Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3Ds Max, V-Ray & Adobe Creative Suite
• Good Communication and Presentation skills.
• Good Project Management skills.
About the Company
From perfumes we have expanded our unique Emirati concepts into Food & Beverage: Milas, Musk and our newest addition, 3rd Avenue. Enjoying food is centered in the Art of designing the aromas within it; scent and taste come together in a natural balance. Behind the scenes of each of our restaurants is a perfumer that knows well how to use scent to turn each bite into a harmony of aromas.
Mohamed Hilal Group began with its conceptualization in 2001 as a foundation for the existing passion and obsession for perfumery in three perfume brands: Hind Al Oud, Khaltat and Anfasic Dokhoon. Currently we have over 70 shops in the GCC and are always striving for innovation. Each brand is a new and creative expression of different facets of the mind, heart and soul, bringing scents to life with high quality, scentsational top, middle and base notes.
Interior Designer for Group of Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
Interior Design Team Leader (Shop - Mood & Singways)
Senior Interior Designer - Hospitality/Mixed Use Projects