Job description / Role
• Conceptualise and create innovative retail concepts and experiences within the guidelines of the client brief
• Prepare 2D sketches using computer assisted design (CAD) , detailed scale technical drawings.
• Advise on the selection and presentation of furniture, furniture systems, fabrics, equipment (FF&E), colour palettes, and lighting
• Responsible for managing projects from concept through to completion with minimal supervision, and for ensuring that they are delivered on time.
• Responsible for architectural and interior design of Boutiques, Restaurants and Shops
• Coordinate with the internal team to ensure design is fully coordinated & integrated with the construction and program process
• Produce all relevant materials for client presentations, such as, mood boards, sketches, and visualizations of the entire retail concept
• Coordinate with relative Consultants, MEP, Carpenters & Project Managers
• Visit the worksite and providing support to all technical problem, drawing changes, thereby achieving project requirements and quality standards.
• Work in collaboration with the MHF design team to drive graphics, rendering and presentation narratives
• Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practises
• Develop innovative teams who can quickly adapt to as well as create new opportunities
• Coach and guide teams to perform to their optimal potential, produce highest standards of output
• Engage in performance evaluation of direct team members and review the indirect span of control to ensure efficiency and consistency in assessing performance
• Promote ongoing training and development and up skill key talent to larger roles.
• Provide a leadership avenue for the teams to be able to escalate their concerns to enable prompt resolution of the same
• Communicate any organizational changes and mitigate risks through effective change management
• Bachelors or Masters Degree in Interior Design/ Interior Architecture. ( 5-7 years)
• Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3Ds Max, V-Ray & Adobe Creative Suite
• Good Communication and Presentation skills.
• Good Project Management skills.
About the Company
From perfumes we have expanded our unique Emirati concepts into Food & Beverage: Milas, Musk and our newest addition, 3rd Avenue. Enjoying food is centered in the Art of designing the aromas within it; scent and taste come together in a natural balance. Behind the scenes of each of our restaurants is a perfumer that knows well how to use scent to turn each bite into a harmony of aromas.
Mohamed Hilal Group began with its conceptualization in 2001 as a foundation for the existing passion and obsession for perfumery in three perfume brands: Hind Al Oud, Khaltat and Anfasic Dokhoon. Currently we have over 70 shops in the GCC and are always striving for innovation. Each brand is a new and creative expression of different facets of the mind, heart and soul, bringing scents to life with high quality, scentsational top, middle and base notes.