Job description / Role
My client is an established Interior Design practice based in the Middle East working on various design projects in the Hospitality/Hotel industry across the GCC.
As part of the organisation’s ongoing progress and due to upcoming projects, their most pressing requirement is for an Interior Designer to join the team in Dubai. Applicants must have previous experience of working on Hotel design projects and have an eye-catching portfolio of projects.
Candidates must be based in Dubai and immediately available candidates will be preferred but not essential.
Key Activities (Not limited to):
• Develop design solutions for delegated interior projects
• Develop design concepts and prepare with the project team documentation for tenders and construction
• Assist with planning the project and junior designer work flow
• Monitor, train and supervise junior designers to provide good design and standard detailing
• Attend coordination meetings with regards to all design matters
AED 18,000 to 23,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Minimum 4 years of Interior Design experience
• Bachelor’s degree (Highly preferred)
• Must have Hotel design projects experience
• Demonstrable portfolio
If you would be interested working for a reputable firm with a chance to progress further or wish to have a further conversation about the role, please click the apply button below and I will be in touch.
Due to the volume of applicants, only those successful and meet the criteria will be contacted.
About the Company
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers - giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.
Interior Designer - Residential (Mid Level)
Senior / Mid Level Interior Designer - High End Residential
Middleweight Interior Designer
Interior Designer - F&B (Mid-Level)
Senior Interior Designer