Job description / Role
My client an excellent creative consultancy has an urgent requirement for an interior designer with previous experience on medical and commercial projects.
Suitable candidates should fulfill the following criteria.
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture.
- At least 5 - 10 years experience as an Interior Designer.
- Must have exposure to healthcare projects including hospital's/clinic etc.
- Should be able to take a leading role in the design process and direct others.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.