Job description / Role
• Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
• Developing a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
• Preparing action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
• Source and develop new business opportunities, through one’s own initiative and with the support and direction of management
• Manage sales opportunities in a structured and documented fashion
• Work closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status and to identify potential issues and or opportunities within or related to the project
• Respond to requests from the client in an efficient and timely manner
• Manage the sales process from initial opportunity to the securing of the client purchase order and ensuring successful completion of the project.
• Maintaining successful and effective relationships with existing customers
AED 5,000 to 9,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Inclusive
• Minimum 3 years’ experience of successful business development / sales in interior fit out field Bachelor’s degree in Business / Marketing / or any related field
• Good understanding of technical aspects of interior fit-out works.
• Computer Literacy. Proficient with Windows Systems- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
• Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Self-motivated, energetic and able to achieve high results.
• Passionate customer focused attitude
• Strong negotiation and rapport building skills
• UAE driving license
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 40 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Interior Designer - Immediate Start
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Interior Designer (Joinery and Fit Out)
RTC-1 Employment Services
Business Development Manager - Retail Concepts
Director of Interior Design
Business Development Manager
TGC Consulting Middle East