Job description / Role
Our client a British MEP Building Services Design Consultancy specializing in Data Centers requires a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their thriving Dubai Office.
Key responsibilities shall include:
• Production of accurate & timely design drawing
• Production of calculations
• Prepare the mark ups
• Meeting Clients
• Site commissioning/ testing
To Apply for the role you must have experience of Data Centers or Mission Critical Systems
In addition you should meet most of the following criteria:
• Be degree educated in Mechanical Engineering or similar
• Have a minimum of between 5 & 7 years consultancy based design experience
• Have a minimum of 12 months experience in the UAE
• Be fully IT Literate with proficiency in relevant software such as Revit, AutoCad or IES
• Have excellent written and verbal English
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Procurement Engineer - Mechanical / Electrical