Job description / Role
Intern - Food & Beverage
Looking to kick-start your career in hospitality with a world class brand? You will be part of global team of over 300,000 women and men. You will be placed at the heart of what we do; nurturing real passion for service and achievement beyond limits.
About the Hotel
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach is a luxury five-star hotel located in Jumeirah Beach Residence and opens directly onto Dubai's most popular recreation promenade The Walk as well as the new beachfront low-rise leisure and retail destination The Beach. Luxury stays and culinary excellence are the hotel's cornerstones. All 444 rooms and suites overlook the azure waters of the Arabian Gulf and Ain Dubai. Guests can indulge in exquisite international flavours at the Infini Pool Lounge and Café Concierge our all day dining restaurant Club Millésime.
What is in it for you:
- Access to learning programs.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and building a strong foundation for your future career with Accor.
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- You will be trained to assist our Food & Beverage in team in our daily restaurant operations.
- You will learn to handles all F&B service related matters to your assigned service area/station.
- You will organizes table set-ups, use up-selling techniques, check quality of equipment, attend communication meetings and learn all service related aspects of restaurant operations.
Your education and skills include:
- You must be pursuing a hotel management diploma/degree.
- Have basic knowledge of F&B operations.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with the team and deliver consistently.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.