Job description / Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
• Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
• Perform market analysis and research on competition
• Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
• Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail presentations and factsheets and web)
• Assist distribute/collect marketing materials
• Assist organize marketing events
• Keeping abreast of podcast industry news, and emerging trends in content marketing
• Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Basic experience with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
• Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
• Basic experience with the use of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premiere Pro) is a plus
About the Company
Re/think is a boutique accounting, regulatory and compliance, VAT advisory, audit, HR consultancy, recruitment and business advisory firm. We specialize in assisting SME clients with cost-effective, high quality services and solutions. We create value by investing in highly qualified and motivated people and working closely with leading industry partners to provide our clients a one stop shop for all of their business support.
This support ranges from our core services to CFO and board level advisory for the sectors and markets we serve. Our ability to add value reaches across business size, as our offering can be adopted to start ups through to large complex firms.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Internship
NSI & Bluefin Talent