Job description / Role
Robert Walters Middle East is looking to hire exceptional and talented Recruitment Researchers.
This is a great opportunity for all ambitious graduates who want to join an organisation that actively promotes teamwork and where career progression is transparent and performance based.
The Intern/Researcher takes responsibility for:
- Identifying business opportunities by speaking to candidates
- Developing an understanding of the market
- Conducting specific headhunting projects as and when required
- Assisting the consultants with their workload when they are away from the desk, on client sites or on annual leave.
- Researching news and developments affecting relevant industry sectors in order to build knowledge and credibility within the marketplace
- Proactively acting upon information gathered from candidates and research
- Actively promoting and continuing to build the reputation of the Robert Walters brand in the recruitment marketplace
Meeting set targets in relation to:
- Screening CVs
- Sourcing new candidates for the business using a variety of methods, including headhunting, referrals and job boards
- Presenting candidates during morning review
- Managing a portfolio of candidates by remaining in close contact with individuals actively seeking a new position and those who may be considering new roles in future
- Creating company maps/profiles for headhunting purposes
- Searching the database with the consultants to match suitable candidates to new roles
- Conducting telephone-based interviews
- Conducting face-to-face interviews with candidates to complete the first phase of registration
- Ensuring that Profile accurately reflects all business dealings with candidates, including correct coding of candidates and ensuring that files reflect and hold all required statutory up to date information
- Managing the diary for consultants in relation to candidate registration.
- Producing and maintaining consultant reports
- Conducting specific headhunt projects based on a particular job.
- Implementing regularly scheduled candidate and consultant interaction evenings
- Producing up to date client packs using the Internet
- Passing on general press articles
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.