Job description / Role
• Conducts audit assignments as allocated
• Review Internal controls over management systems concepts, application control processes and procedures.
• Executes, the approved annual audit plan as agreed. Collects and analyses all necessary evidence, to assess any potential procedural risks
• Reviews completeness, appropriateness and effectiveness of processes, embedded controls and procedures, analyses deficiencies in terms of potential risks and recommends necessary action
• Follows up on audit findings and audit report with concerned division/department manager to ensure implementation of agreed corrective action plans
• Under the guidance of the supervisor, analyses, discusses and coordinates with audited department and concerned staff, revision and evaluation of internal controls and makes recommendations to improve applications embedded controls
• Prepares preliminary draft audit report, highlighting deficiencies and non-compliance issues and recommending new/additional controls to mitigate such deficiencies. Discusses the preliminary report with the concerned staff, and reviews their comments, feedback and corrective action plans with the supervisor in order to prepare the final audit report
• Prepares draft/ audit report for Supervisor’s review, highlighting compliance status of concerned function, any non-compliance issues and shortcomings, and recommends action
• Helps and follows up the implementation of corrective by various audited departments/divisions, according to audit reports and corrective action plans, as agreed with the auditees
• Helps in updating Audit Programs and prepares working papers and schedules for completed audits• Performs special assignments/ other audit related duties as assigned
• Good knowledge of International Audit Standards established by IIA
• Prior work experience in education sector is mandatory
• Knowledge of Risk Management Standards
• Knowledge of industry best practices
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good knowledge of ERP systems and processes
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Excellent inter-personal and communication skills (verbal and written)• Independent, self-driven and pro-active attitude
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Group Internal Auditor
Internal Audit Manager
Al Marwan Group Holdings
Sr. Internal Auditor
TGC Consulting Middle East
|Ras Al Khaimah||31 Jan|