Job description / Role
Our client, a property and construction company, based in Dubai is looking to hire an Internal Audit Manager to support their Head of Internal Audit and wider audit team. This role will be responsible for the preparation and execution of the audit in accordance with the audit plan. My client is looking for someone with Big 4 audit training, and at least 3 years outside of practice working in an internal audit function within industry. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to further their professional experience in a growing internal audit function.
* Preparation, development and execution of an Internal Audit Framework
* Ensure that proper controls are in place and the operations of the group are conducted correctly
* Continuous improvement of compliance framework to match existing and future business requirements
* Operate internal audits, reporting to Head of Internal Audit and the senior finance team
* Develop and maintain a quality assurance and improvement program
* Ensure that proper internal controls are implemented and that company activities are conducted efficiently
* Conduct risk assessments; prepare risk registers and evaluate controls in place to mitigate business risks
* Communicating audit findings to the correct point of contact within the business and advising on follow up steps
* Must be a graduate with either ACCA/ACA/CPA qualification with at least 5 years post qualified experience.
* Experience working in industries such as construction, property or engineering
* Experience working within the Big 4 Audit or Risk Advisory functions is advantageous
* Strive for best practice and operational excellence
* Analytical, investigative and problem-solving skills
* Proven experience working within a team and leading junior staff
* Strong relationship management skills, able to work with and present to senior stakeholders
* Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, the ability to speak Arabic would be highly advantageous
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.