Job description / Role
My client is a multinational business in the energy sector, who are looking to recruit an Internal Audit Manager.
As the business is growing, this person will have the opportunity to potentially expand the team and grow to a Director role in the future.
My client is a multinational service provider business, operating in the energy sector. Their UAE office is in Dubai.
The key responsibilities of the role will include, but not be limited to;
* Construct, gain approval for, implement and execute a detailed and comprehensive audit plan.
* Assess pre-existing risk management process
* Remain up to date with emerging trends in global audit practises and emerging risks in the market and sector
* Act as a trusted advisor to business leaders in order to counsel them regarding risks and financial best practises
The Internal Audit Manager must be a self-starter, highly motivated and driven, and willing to be hands on to come up with solutions and fix problems, for example even getting on a plane to visit other locations and resolve issues.
For the right candidate, my client can offer a package of between 30,000 & 45,000 AED per month, plus benefits, depending on your level of qualification and experience.
* The ideal candidate would be someone who has qualified and gained several years experience in a Big 4 firm, then moved into industry, ideally either in the oil & gas or the broader energy sector.
* Candidates for this role must speak perfect English and be able to communicate in a clear and professional manner, with senior stakeholders, both internal and external, as well as the audit committee of this entity and it's parent company.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Group Internal Audit Manager
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)
Group Internal Auditor
Leading Sales, Marketing & Third Party Administrator Operating in GCC
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||4 Feb|
Yousef Abdul Latif Jameel Group (YALJ Group)