Job description / Role
Robert Half is working exclusively with an investment holding company based in Abu Dhabi.
You will be responsible for reviewing the company and subsidiaries process control and practices, as well as related procedures according to the annual audit plans approved by board.
* Participate in developing the annual and strategic audit plan by assessing the project related risks and developing a risk register according to the internal audit methodology
* Ensure that sufficient information is gathered, and planning is conducted prior to the commencement of an audit assignment as per the planning check-list. This would also entail mapping and analysing the relevant processes
* Assist with the establishment of business performance management systems
* Compile a risk and control matrix for each audit and design an audit programme to assess the efficiency and effectiveness of mitigating controls
* Identify, develops and documents audit issues and recommendations for improvement with adequate supporting evidence and in line with the methodology contained in the Internal Audit manual
* Support the audit team by providing technical support, training, knowledge and ongoing update on project audits.
* Agree the draft recommendations with management and compiles the audit findings into a draft report clearly stating the criteria, condition, cause, effect and recommendation for review by the Head of Internal Audit & Chief Internal Auditor
* Pursue professional development opportunities, including external and internal training and professional association memberships, and shares information gained with co-workers
* Work under limited supervision with moderate latitude for initiative and independent judgment
* Adapt to, and participate in, any programs/changes including but not limited to strategic initiatives, operational initiatives and performance uplift tasks; conduct any relevant work that may result from these changes as an integral part of this job description and employment contract
* Proactively seeks out information that is relevant to job role whether internally or externally to efficiently and effectively deliver.
* Remains up to date with context of the Company and the role within it to provide insight on potential opportunities and/or challenges
* Contribute to the execution and delivery of any activities as and when required to ensure the continuity of work in the absence of other colleagues
* Relevant professional qualification (CPA or CIA)
* A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in auditing similar size projects
* Experience in investment organizations preferably with engineering background
Salary and Benefits
* Up to 45,000AED DOE per month plus additional benefits
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Deputy Head - Internal Audit
Head, Internal Audit (Real Estate)
Stratus Recruitment International
Senior Manager - Internal Audit
|Abu Dhabi||23 Jun|
Group Director of Internal Audit
Senior Internal Auditor (SIA)