Job description / Role
Due to a massive Emiratisation program taking place, our client is looking out for UAE Nationals with strong internal audit background either within a complex organisation or with Big 4 experience. It's a great opportunity to be part of global audit team growing exponentially.
* Planning, executing and reporting the risk and control assessment/engagements efficiently and effectively.
* Monitoring and reporting on the progress of the implementation.
* Continuous improvement of the policies, procedures and systems.
* Essential stakeholder management skills to make sure all work is carried out in an effective and timely manner.
* Must have a bachelor's degree in business management, finance, accounting, or an equivalent degree
* Must be qualified - CIA, CPA, ACA or an equivalent qualification.
* Must have over 5 years of experience in a similar role, either in a Big 4 or a complex environment.
* Should be based in the region.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Group Internal Auditor
Internal Auditor / Internal Audit In-Charge
|Abu Dhabi||18 Jul|
|Abu Dhabi||23 Jul|
Financial Reporting Analyst