Job description / Role
• Ensures that the company complies with internal regulations and established control protocol.
• Develop a risk-based test plan by selecting appropriate audit approach, test procedures and sampling criteria based on professional judgment and departmentally defined internal audit methodology.
• Developed & Maintained up to date and comprehensive Audit Programs to guide the performance of reviews.
• Plan, organize and execute audits that support organizational goals and objectives.
• Prepare and issue audit reports that document audit scope, procedures, findings and recommendations.
• Follow up with management for corrective action on significant deficiencies, findings and made recommendations to business unit management.
• Schedule Exit Meetings with managements regarding the risks/ Audit issues under business units and assist in developing risk management objectives and audit programs to evaluate these risks.
• Reports the status of the audit and other pertinent accounting and auditing issues to superiors and client management.
• Prepares and reviews drafts of financial statements.
• Performs audit procedures such as understanding and walkthrough of the significant accounting processes, testing of controls, and substantive procedures.
• Assists in the assessment and evaluation of the companies’ internal control and accounting systems.
• University Qualifications: Bachelor in Accounting or Commerce
• Other certifications obtained: ACCA/CPA/CA
• Nature and length of previous experience: 5 years of experience as an Internal Auditor
• Current Location: UAE
About the Company
Al Ain Finance is a Private Joint Stock Company established in 2017 in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates; under the authority of resolutions of the Board of Directors of the U.A.E. Central Bank relating to Finance Companies.
Al Ain Finance specializes in designing and offering alternative customized Receivables Finance solutions to small and medium businesses across the U.A.E. region. It also provides Supply Chain Finance programs to large corporates that want to offer better payment terms to their suppliers as well to enhance their cash flow management.
Irwin & Dow
National Power Construction Corporation Limited
Senior Accountant - Receivable and Payable Accounts Experience
De Rigo Vision Middle East FZCO
|Abu Dhabi||6 Mar|
A Leading Pharmaceuticals Company In The UAE