Job description / Role
A large group of companies headquartered in Dubai with businesses across South East Asia, Middle East and West Africa is looking to hire an Internal Auditor.
Please read through the whole job description before you apply.
Must have prior Internal audit experience of 2-5 year in manufacturing, trading organisations.
• Understanding and acquiring in-depth knowledge of a Company’s business and system of accounting and assisting the management in creating standard operating procedures (SOPs) along with process flow charts and process narratives;
• Assess the adequacy and relevance of internal control systems, policies and procedures; Identify and assess areas of significant business risk report on the extent of compliance.
• Developing process flow diagrams, process narratives and risk control matrices (RCM) ascertain a remediation plan for identified design gaps;
• Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls
• Review of various agreements and other documents and reporting the exceptions improvements to the Management in the timely manner.
• Review of the accounting entries for the respective period and reporting the same to the Company’s management.
• Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks. 8. Assisting in drafting & finalisation of reports & management presentations pertaining to all the above
Ideal candidate will have the following.
• Please note that this role requires a lot of travel to African countries, hence the candidate should be open to travel 40% of the time.
• Relevant work experience during Article Training or post qualification in risk & compliance / internal audits, process reviews, Internal Financial Controls (IFC), Process flowchart and Risk control matrix (RCM).
• Must have worked on processes including Purchase, Order to Cash, HR, Inventory and Inventory Management, Production, Finance and Accounts.
• Excellent IT Skills: well versant with Tally, Ms Office (Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms PowerPoint etc.), SAP & other commonly used programs on the windows platform.
• Able to understand process flows, challenge the set up and identify weaknesses 5. Excellent analytical & presentation skills.
• Excellent reporting and communication skills in English
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
A Leading Group In UAE
Sr. Internal Auditor
A Leading Group In UAE
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.)
Dubai based Oil Shipping and Trading Company