Job description / Role
Our client is a leading F&B manufacturer and distributor that has locations spanning throughout the MENA region. They are seeking to expand their workforce and are looking for Internal Audit professionals for their UAE facility.
The organisation is an industry titan, operating over 1,500 restaurants in the MENA region. They have over five decades of experience managing a portfolio of notable brands. They are seeking to hire an Internal Audit professionals to join their team.
* Assign and monitor the activities and tasks of all auditors on a daily basis
* Implement policies, procedures, and strategies to streamline attaining organisational objectives
* Prepare complex audit reports and assist with the preparation of the annual audit plan
* Utilise project management tools and applications to track project progress
* Identify best practices and act as a facilitator to implement them into the organisation
* Ensure that audit assignments are focused on areas identified as high risk. Subsequently, gauge the level of potential risk for the business to derive maximum payback
* Present key findings and recommendations to management. Furthermore, ensure that all agreed upon recommendations are implemented
* Prepare and deliver presentations to the auditing committee
* Build strong client and employee relationships
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a monthly competitive salary. This is an exciting opportunity for an Internal Audit professional to further progress their career with a F&B industry giant.
* A bachelor's degree, preferably within an Accounting discipline
* 4+ years of experience within the Audit function
* Professional Accounting or Auditing qualification preferred
* Experience with F&B/FMCG or family groups
* Project management experience would be advantageous
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Meticulous, strong attention to detail
* Problem-solving and decision-making skills
* Excellent analytical skills
* Solid interpersonal skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.