New East General Trading
Job description / Role
• Undertaking internal audits to ensure the company meets its financial, operational and compliance objectives
• Audit of all process, procedure and ensure compliance with international standards and company policies.
• In-depth analysis of risk, implications of financial and operational cost.
• Reporting on control deficiencies to management and making recommendations to mitigate risk and add value
• Follow-up on action plan, ensure and monitor compliance and smooth functioning.
• Challenging current processes across the company and identify opportunities for refinement
• Playing an active role in the maintenance and review of policies and procedures, including ensuring they are up to date with all legislation and best practices
• Communicating with a variety of stakeholders across the company
• Any other additional tasks as and when assigned on demand.
• Chartered Accountant - ACCA/CA
• 2 years of audit experience, preferably experience working in Big4 company
• English language skills in verbal and written communication.
• Excellent on MS Office and can easily adopt in any ERP and Accounting System.
• In depth Analysis - Attention to detail is imperative
• Organization and time-keeping skills
• Team Player
• Excellent reporting skills
• Strong communication skills
• Responsible & Commitment
• Fast Learner
• ERP competent
About the Company
New East has been serving automotive businesses since 1992. We are the largest importer & distributors of aftermarket automotive parts in United Arab Emirates. We are a proud member of Auto Parts Member Group (APMG) an industry-recognized organization that certifies and aims to create a support community for all Auto Parts Merchants in Dubai.
People are at the heart of everything we do at New East. We continually invest in our highly skilled team,to ensure we progressively advance our organization and meet the future needs of the automotive aftermarket.
Being the best in our field is the trademark of our company. We consistently strive to achieve zero lost sales and zero late deliveries for each and every customer.