Job description / Role
• Manage and treat common health problems such as infections influenza and pneumonia as well as serious chronic and complex illnesses
• Analyze records reports test results or examination information to diagnose the medical condition of patient
• Prescribe or administer medication therapy and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness disease or injury
• Monitor patients conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary
• Collect record and maintain patient information such as medical history reports and examination
• Refer patient to medical specialist or another practitioner when necessary.
AED 65,000 to 95,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: As per standards (Tax-free Salary) + other benefits.
The successful candidate must have completed at least 3-6 min years of experience post specialist training and preferably more.
The salary for this permanent Internal Medicine Specialist/Consultant vacancy is AED 65000-95000 per month tax-free depending on the caliber of the Doctor.
• Accommodation allowance.
• Healthcare insurance.
• Free flight tickets
• Paid leave.
• Education allowance for children.
Position: Consultant/Specialist. Internal medicine.
Job Location: Dubai, UAE.
Salary: As per standards (Tax-free Salary) + other benefits.
About the Company
Established in 2010, SearchPlus main business focus is in Executive Search and Selection. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients industries, business processes and operational requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their requirements for key talent and executives through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by short listing and identifying the best possible talent for their organizations. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and MNCs. Our successful recruitment tract record has distinguished ourselves.
When servicing our clients requirements, we emphasize on the highest quality of service and strive to exceed our clients expectation.