Job description / Role
Be a part of an international construction consultancy that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
You will be a part of a dedicated recruitment function that operates at every level within the business, working with the leadership teams across different countries and building client relationships throughout the organisation.
Our extended recruitment team has enjoyed significant success in helping Mace grow to the 6,000 person business it is today. The secret to this success has been recruiting hard and building strong client relationships, just as we always have done working in commercial recruitment companies.
The role is to be responsible for identifying, interviewing and selecting local and expat employees for Mace international across the Middle East and North Africa.
With new projects and growth in new sectors within the business, a position has arisen to ensure the current and future staffing requirements are met on time and with the best available talent in the market.
This is a role for a successful, high billing recruitment consultant that can demonstrate end to end recruitment experience in the construction, property or engineering sectors.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Head hunting the best talent in the market from competitors or relevant companies within the construction and property market.
• Identifying people with the right skills, right experience and most importantly the right cultural fit for the Mace organisation.
• Generating referrals from existing employees, raising the profile of the employee referral scheme that rewards staff for helping Mace to identify the very best people they have worked with in the past.
• Using all sourcing methods including social media, resume searching and using internal and external databases.
• Conducting detailed job interviews to ensure candidates skills and qualification match the job requirements.
• Establishing if candidates possess the right behavioural and cultural fit for the business.
• Managing the negotiation of employment offers and agreeing salary packages with selected applicants.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
• Significant end to end recruitment consultancy experience within construction, property and engineering.
• Strong background in face to face and phone interviews with candidates.
• Able to identify good cultural, behavioural and technical fit for the business.
• Strong knowledge of recruitment practices, metrics and guidelines i.e. local labour legislation.
• Good knowledge with applicant tracking systems and other recruitment databases.
• Strong attention to detail and decision making skills.
• Familiarity in social media and other professional networks.
• Fluency in English - written and spoken.
• Fluency in Arabic - written and spoken.
• Confidence and the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels.
• Experience with Oracle/Taleo.
• A degree level qualification.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR / Recruitment Administrator
|Abu Dhabi||9 Sep|
In-House Talent Acquisition Specialist
Assistant Manager Human Resources
Cibus Oil Trading
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Robert Half International (RHI)