Job description / Role
The Internal Sales Engineer (or Pre-Sales Engineer) collaborates with the sales support or account team by acting as technical experts in customer presentations. In addition, they determine the technical requirements to meet client goals and act as liaison between the organization's sales/business development and engineering groups
• Improve negotiations and contract closing by providing support to the Sales Team.
• Create quotes, bill of quantities per design principles, and sales proposals on behalf of the sales team.
• Liaise with vendors for technical qualification.
• Provide scoping support to sales representatives, and substantiate the solutions offered to prospects from both a
requirements and technical point of view.
• Following up on and closing out all pending items in relation to the requirement through to ensuring thorough level of documentation for handover to implementation team.
The ideal candidate possesses the ability to work smart and challenge conventional thinking. They will be able to demonstrate lateral thinking and finds ways and means to circumnavigate sales objections and ‘road-bumps’. Has the agility and dexterity to work within a team as well as independently. Must be confident and enthusiastic in meeting clients and suppliers.
• Knowledge of auxiliary systems (structured cabling systems, switches, CCTV, AV)
• Working with vendors to correctly select systems (switches, firewalls, audio/visual etc)
• Must have strong English communication both written and verbal.
• Must be confident and socially adept.
• Must have a proven track record of exceeding sales targets.
• Must be committed to excellence and have an attention for detail.
• Must have a working capability for technical sales, including passing vendor sales certifications.
• Must be able to handle pressure from time to time and always meet deadlines.
• Must have excellent time management and organization skills.
About the Company
Unified Microsystems is a privately-owned IT Solutions Provider with offices in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Manila, Philippines. It provides IT solutions for clients in the Middle East, Europe and South East Asia.