This position is closed or expired.
See other Business Development Executive jobs in UAE
POSITION: International Business Development Executive
LOCATION: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
SALARY: Basic + COMMISSION – WE PAY THE MOST COMMISSION IN THE INDUSTRY
• The ultimate corporate culture which will challenge and support you to be the best you can be
• Generous basic salary + commission paid monthly (we pay the most commission in the industry)
• Fast career progression, we give lots of opportunity to travel the world and grow internally within the company. Our youngest General Manager is 26 years old
• Health insurance and employment visa
• Tax free living – Dubai has zero income tax. You keep all that you earn
• Quality of life: Dubai is famous for its high quality living standards at affordable rates
• 90 minute lunch break to give you the opportunity to go to the gym
• Many other incentives including (Rolex Explorer II challenge, sky diving, cigar club and much more)
• Work ethic
• Positive, make it happen attitude
• Over the phone sales experience is NOT required – but this is a phone based sales role
• Sharp dress – we are not a “casual company.”
NASEBA IS NOT FOR EVERYONE
About the Company
naseba offers business facilitation platforms in emerging and high growth markets. We conduct exhaustive research, match buyers and sellers and then produce high-profile events, all with a strategic focus on facilitating dealsall in the right place and at the right time.
naseba has the capacity to help clients enter new markets, raise capital, secure partners and close sales. We have four main divisions including summits, forums, capital raising meetings, and executive trainings, all operating across a variety of industries.
We are a global company with offices in Dubai, Bangalore & Chicago, and on the ground presence in Algiers, Jeddah, Shanghai, and Kuala Lumpur. We have over 30 nationalities working for us across all our offices.
Since inception in 2002 naseba has produced over 500 events and played host to 65,000 executive delegates globally.