Job description / Role
International Business Development Program - Dubai & Abu Dhabi
deVere Group has now implemented a new Business Development program into the international company structure for individuals to be trained at the Dubai Academy HQ, prior to relocating to their designated international offices.
The development training program intake commences either the 21st of January 2018, or 18th of February and progresses for 6 weeks. Upon successful completion, the International relocation to your designated office will then follow.
This program is designed to give an extensive platform of training and development support, along with a higher level of financial support options than ever before to individuals seeking to become International Wealth Managers.
Successful candidates will be provided with:
• 6 weeks of intensive training with deVere training/product specialists, Area Managers and deVere CEO Nigel Green
• High caliber technical, financial sales and business development training
• A structured training program to obtain industry recognized qualifications from the CISI
• Fast-tracked career progression into field as a Wealth Manager further to completion of course
• 50% capped flight cost refund
• 9000AED monthly salary during 6-week program in Dubai
• 6000AED maximum accommodation allowance during 6-week program in Dubai
• Upon successful completion of initial training course and KPIs being met, top performing candidates can be offered a Wealth Management contract with monthly retainer (UAE) and full associate commission, potential salary option and 5% commission, or a junior BDA contract in location with further training, salary and commission structure.
• As a Financial Services provider and private bank, we provide intensive in-house training so you can hit the ground running with our varied portfolio of tailored products and investment options
The training program incorporates but is not limited to the below:
• Researching the market and identifying new opportunities through structured business planning
• Growing your network through social media and external business networking channels
• Working closely with other departments to develop new opportunities through referrals
• Ability to work independently in a fast paced and rapidly changing corporate environment
• Identifying clients’ needs and providing them with tailored business or personal solutions
• Building and maintaining relationships with clients
• Working to weekly and monthly targets through the prospecting of the above channels
• Classroom study and tutoring to achieve CISI (Chartered Institute for securities and Investment)
Please note that you must be able to attend the 6-week training program commencing either 21st of January or 18th of February in Dubai to be eligible.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.