International Property Consultant
Banke International Properties
Job description / Role
JOB TITLE / DESIGNATION : Property Consultant
DEPARTMENT : Offplan Sales
REPORTS TO (DESIGNATION) : Manager/ Director
What makes Banke International properties different?
• International Platform –our internal proprietary listing program, offers our agents the ability to view all active listings within the firm, and bring qualified buyers to any listing. This culture of collaboration & information sharing is a founding principle of the firm.
• Quality Leads
• Exclusive Inventories
• In house - Property Management Department
• Best Admin Support
• Visa, Insurance & RERA card
• Commission structure starting from 50 - 65%
• Marketing Support (Campaigns, Open houses, Road Shows, In house Photographer & Videographer)
• Branding & Targeting the right Audience for sale or lease of property
• Commission disbursed before 1st of each month
• Lucrative Incentives monthly & yearly cash prizes given
• Training & Mentoring from Directors
• Flexible working hours & family status
To be responsible, under the supervision of the Manager/ Director for marketing/listing sales, leasing and pre-leasing of apartments & villas. Coordinate Move–In information forms and resolve resident issues/concerns as necessary.
• Take future resident(s) on community and apartment tours, using up-to-the-minute knowledge of vacancies and availability dates.
• Have a complete knowledge of the apartment community. This should include knowledge of the surrounding area, schools, shopping, transportation, and any other pertinent neighborhood information. Assist without reach marketing campaigns
• Be able to provide information concerning the selling points of the apartment home, such as: the appliances, square footage, and possible furniture placement.
• Maintain knowledge with the competition in the area. Provide marketing reports as designated. Shop all competitors by phone weekly and in person monthly and assist with written market surveys
Connect with prospective residents through phone calls, appointments, and follow-up communications.
• Show off our community by walking the property with prospective residents and delivering a persuasive sales pitch about the benefits of living in an Equity Residential apartment home.
• Manage the leasing process by guiding new residents through each step, completing and verifying all lease applications and sharing results with applicants.
• Keep accurate records of prospective and current residents, as well as rent and inventory.
• Handle transactions like accepting rent and deposits and inspecting move-ins and move-outs.
• Collaborate with talented teammates to identify and solve any apartment issues that arise.
• Plan fun activities that help build a strong sense of belonging among residents.
• Researching the local market and staying up-to-date on industry trends
• Marketing exclusive property listings to qualified buyers
• Prospecting new client relationships, and networking with other industry professionals
• Negotiating exclusive listing agreements, and purchase and sales agreements
• Self-motivated, ambitious and inspired to succeed
• Great Communication and relationship-building skills
• A high level of personal responsibility, honesty, and empathy
• Goal oriented with a focus on personal development
• Able to bounce back from rejection, and solve problems creatively
• 1 or 2 years of experience in Real Estate or Developer in UAE
• Preferably RERA Certified broker
• UAE DL & Own Car
• Zeal & Passion to be a successful Realtor
About the Company
Banke International is a full-service boutique real estate brokerage powered by a team of experienced professionals with a through understanding of UAE real estate market. Centered on integrity, innovation and high-touch customer service, Banke International offers an unwavering commitment to its clients.
Our Real Estate service portfolio includes Residential & Commercial Sales, Residential & Commercial Leasing, Property Management, Property Consultancy and Project Sales & Marketing.
Banke International has a professional and dedicated team of Sales and Leasing consultants, who are registered with Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA) in Dubai.