Job description / Role
On behalf of our client a diversified company operating in industries including technology, healthcare, tourism & hospitality, and real estate we are looking for an International sales Manager to assist with forming strategic partnerships with organizations looking to establish a strong presence in the GCC. You will be interacting with global organizations, actively scouting the market and hunting for new Partners across several business sectors you will be responsible to grow our strategic partnerships, manage all commercial discussion and partner relationships.
• Excellent lead generation
• Experienced in establishing new relationships Internationally through networking.
• Excellent knowledge on how to deal with gatekeepers
• Intelligent with strong business acumen
• Aggressive follow up skills to ensure that deadlines are met
• Familiar with emerging technologies and industries that would bring value to the UAE
• Exceptional communication, interpersonal, negotiation and relationship-building skills
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales for 3 min years within the UAE
• Great negotiator & deal closer
• Experience in the Services / Business industry, working in consulting or professional services industry would be a plus
• Fluent spoken and written English is a must. Arabic would be a plus.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.