Job description / Role
My Client is a Global organisation within the power and energy sector that is looking to expand the tax department and is now looking for a Senior international Tax Manager to join there team.
- The position is required to develop tax function along with tax governance model to manage global tax risk including VAT.
- Role is required to work with group finance (local and International), legal and other relevant department.
- Role is also required to work closely with project development, project finance and acquisition to ensure that overall tax risk management on transactions and new investment and tax decisions are aligned with the groups tax strategies, policies and governance principles.
- Qualified Chartered Account / CPA
- 8-10 years of experience with a strong background I international taxation including transfer pricing, tax risk management, tax compliance & controls.
- Sound to strong knowledge of finance, accounting and basic legal issues.
- Strong knowledge of the taxation concepts and the relevant tax statutes in different jurisdictions
- Strong business, commercial and financial analysis skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight/challenging deadlines
- Ability to work independently and take independent decisions on tax risk management
- Strong Team Player with high ability to focus on execution and closing the issues at hand
- Strong commercial acumen, and an understanding of the business value chain to identify trapped value in the businesses and execute plans to realize the value.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a broad cultural spectrum and be sensitive to the regional culture and working principles
About the Company
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors. Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
Our clients love it. And as a result, we are one of the fastest-growing professional recruitment groups on the planet. Whether you're hiring or changing jobs yourself, you can't afford to get it wrong.
Argyll Scott will ensure you get it right.