Job description / Role
Internet Sales Representative Construction and Engineering Global Business Unit
As an Internet Sales Representative you will sell products and services to an assigned geographic or national account base territory to achieve assigned objectives for the Construction and Engineering- Global Business Unit covering the Middle East territory. This position will be based in Dubai.
- To generate sales leads as well as closing the sales on line or by phone.
- To utilize inbound and/or outbound calls to pursue sales. Develops account penetration strategies, and closes business.
- Responsible for understanding Oracle's product offerings and competitive issues.
- Identifies new business opportunities by creating and implementing territory campaigns with management assistance.
- Liaise with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities, and selling Oracle products and services.
- Participates as a team member on sales teams including field sales, support and education sales and sales consulting.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures.
- Works under close supervision. Seeks intervention from his/her manager on complex deals that fall outside of existing guidelines.
- Two or more years of high tech sales experience or b2b sales experience.
- Reporting directly to the a country sales manager with a dotted line to the Centre Manager, this role would suit an individual who relishes the challenge of meeting quarterly targets.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven sales experience preferably in an IT or Education environment
- Proven experience working in a key account management role
- Excellent "Business Sense" for evaluating sales opportunities in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment
- Solid communication and presentation skills. Strong sales and marketing skills: needs analysis, positioning, and business justification and closing
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment.
- Self-motivated to continuously expand personal professional knowledge.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of IT education market is advantageous
- Fluency in English
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Customer Support Representative
Sales Executive - Expo
RTC-1 Employment Services
Customer Support Representative
Customer Service Representative
Gulf Polymers Distribution Company
TGC Middle East