Job description / Role
ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers high-impact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. With over 60 years of experience, our company creates unique time to value through a comprehensive suite of innovative solutions that help clients win in the Human Age. These solutions cover an entire range of talent-driven needs from recruitment and assessment, training and development, and career management, to outsourcing and workforce consulting.
We are inviting fresh graduates and students to participate in a 6 month internship for an exciting Marketing Project with ManpowerGroup Middle East! You will work with a select group of professionals in an entrepreneurial environment to provide top recruiting talent support.
The key focus of this role will be to support in the development of a brand new website
• A Bachelor’s degree student within the field of Marketing or Business Administration is preferred.
• Arabic speaker preferred.
• Ability to provide exceptional client service and exhibit a sense of urgency, commitment to quality, and timely completion of duties.
• Demonstrated level of technical proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word and Excel).
• Keen sense of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to follow directions/procedures.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities.
• Excellent written communication, verbal communication, and collaboration skills.
• Professional demeanor and ability to handle matters confidentially.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Internship
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Marketing and Communications Executive
Mohamed Al Geziry Consultancy
Intern - SAP Global Industry and Value Advisory, Strategy and Program Management
SAP Middle East & North Africa