Job description / Role
Quest Search and Selection is looking for a graduate or undergraduate candidate for an internship within Accounts to join the Dubai team. You will be working closely with our Accounts Team in a role that combines research work, data analysis and administration.
The responsibilities of the Accounts Intern will include:
· Responsible for recording, documentation and filing;
· Assist in maintaining the accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions of clients accounting and bookkeeping;
· Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records;
· Assist with administration tasks.
Requirements of an Ideal Candidate
· Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook;
· Ability to multitask, work under pressure and meet deadlines;
· Highly organized, detail oriented and proactive;
· Professional, punctual and has a customer-focused attitude;
· Previous accounting experience is a plus;
· Knowledge and experience in Accounting Software is a plus;
This internship will allow you to develop and build on your existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience while you work in a positive, fun and fast-paced environment. To apply, please get your CV through to us today with a short covering letter outlining why you are relevant for this position.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Accounts Payable Accountant
|Abu Dhabi||23 Feb|
Accounting and Operations Administrator
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC