Job description / Role
Work Area: Marketing
Expected Travel: 0 - 20%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
SUMMARY & ROLE INFORMATION
- Be the single point of contact for all GDPR related topics
- Ensure GDPR guidelines are applied with internal and external data activities
- Deliver a high-quality data acquisition and cleansing process over the ME South region
- Work closely with data partners to ensure adequate data is available to support all marketing tactics.
- Conduct marketing research and creating valuable marketing intelligence reports
- Work closely with sales to support with marketing insights and planning during planning phases
- Mapping, and quality-checking data from vendors and other sources
- Maintaining internal databases related to marketing activities
- Assist/support the marketing team with ad-hoc requests and events
- Upload/Extract customer data from internal systems
- Serve as an integral part of the internal demand generation team with a direct impact on SAP's GB segment in the region
- Understanding SME & Channel Marketing
EXPERIENCE / ROLE REQUIREMENTS
- Experience working with spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel)
- Marketing research skills
- Quantitative and numerical expertise
- Ability to convince and negotiate over the phone
- Good time management
- Keen eye for quality and delivering professional content
- Ability to learn and pick up processes quickly
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to work on multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Ability to be flexible and accommodate requests from marketing team and other stakeholders
- Good interpersonal and business communication skills
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.