Job description / Role
A global App business seeks a graduate or undergraduate to work as a paid Social Media Content producer/Study Skills Blogger/App Design Collaborator Intern. This internship project will provide the intern with experience in a number of departments within the business. The position will be a mix of remote working and office based. We are looking for someone with excellent writing ability and has a genuine curiosity as to how apps work and are marketed.
This role would suit undergraduate students needing to complete an internship as part of their degree or graduates looking for experience in the technology sector. Interns can work up to 40 hours a week and a minimum of 15 hours a week commitment is necessary. Pay is per hour.
• Write news articles / content for assigned topics for the app’s social media and website to drive traffic to the web and mobile app
• Generate ideas for future content/stories/features for the target market
• Work closely with other team members to deliver written new content on time
• Edit / proofread articles to ensure message is clear and aligned with company standards
• Work with team members on a project to introduce new features and functionalities for the app
• Comply with industry and ethical guidelines
• Graduate or Majoring in E-commerce, Computer Science, Journalism, Mass Communication, Media Studies, English, Marketing, Digital Marketing or related field
• Excellent writing and editing skills
• Previous experience on working on social media, UI and UX an advantage
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, and analyze information
• Accuracy and attention to detail are vital
• Proficiency in MS Office, digital editing, web search, databases
• Able to comply with strict deadlines and fast-check information
• Can start as soon as possible
• Able to work in the Downtown, Dubai area or remotely
This internship will allow you to develop and build on your existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience while you work in a positive, fun and fast-paced environment. To apply, please get your CV through to us today with a short covering letter outlining why you are relevant for this position.
Please also download the app My Study Life and present a new feature that you think should be added to the app and describe what the feature is and how it should work. If you’ve done any social media work before, please send us links to this.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Social Media - Intern
A Leading Advertising Agency in the UAE
Data Analyst - Intern
Ecommerce Content Writer
Right Calibre Executive Search
Social Media / Content - Internship - Leading Online Retail Company
British Company With An Expanding Office In Dubai
Sales Development Analyst (Internship)